Axis Communications - AXIS P3905-R MK III
Specifically designed for onboard monitoring on railway vehicles such as trains and trams , this rugged dome camera can withstand shock and vibrations and ensures high-performance in various light conditions.
Optimized for onboard surveillance
This 2 MP onboard camera ensures high-performance even in changing light conditions. With Forensic WDR you get clarity even when there are both dark and light areas in the scene. And, Lightfinder captures full-color images in extremely low light. Thanks to traffic light mode, AXIS P3905-R Mk III can distinguish the color of traffic lights in dark scenes. Furthermore, there are various lens options available to adjust field of view for customized monitoring purposes.
For tough onboard conditions
AXIS P3905-R Mk III complies with transportation industry standards including EN50155 and EN45545. This rugged camera is IK10, IP66-, IP67-rated and comes with either M12 or RJ45 connector for flexible installations. Additionally, when used together with AXIS TP3826-E housing it can be mounted on the outside of a vehicle to withstand tough weather.
Secure and cost-effective
This onboard camera offers built-in cybersecurity features to help prevent unauthorized access and safeguard your system. For instance, Axis Edge Vault protects your Axis device ID and simplifies authorization of Axis devices on your network. Thanks to Axis Zipstream technology, it significantly reduces storage and bandwidth requirements without compromising image quality. The result is high-forensic usability, significant savings, and a camera that's perfect for onboard conditions.
- Network camera - Helps achieve high-quality video results
- Wired connectivity technology helps you always stay connected to your network camera for maximum productivity
- Up to 1920 x 1080 video resolution
- CMOS sensor is cheaper as compare to CCD and consumes less power while producing better HD videos
- Full HD recording format for a lively video quality experience with maximum dependability
- Fixed lens type effectively compensates for changes in the level of light by adjusting the exposure time or using gain
- 3.60 mm maximum focal length for dependable identification distances with better coverage
- Vehicle Mount mount type ensures optimal results and maximum convenience
- Rugged Design feature for maximum productivity with added dependability